About Us | Today Inc.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide comprehensive behavioral health services (Prevention, Intervention, Treatment, Continuing Care) for youth, young adults, families, and communities.
Our Vision Statement
TODAY, Inc. will:
- Be known for its ability to provide cost-effective, individualized, innovative and comprehensive continuum of care to those affected by the disease of chemical dependency.
- Have a reputation for responding to the ever-changing needs of its consumers.
- Be known for its caring and nurturing environment in which those affected by chemical dependency may see recovery and adopt a new way of life.
Our Value Statements
- We believe that chemical dependency is a treatable disease
- We believe that chemical dependency is a systemic disease and we are committed to treating all those affected
- We believe in offering a complete continuum of care in order to provide effective and individualized treatment
- We are committed to providing a credentialed, skilled and effective staff
- We are committed to continually improving the quality and integrity of our services
- We believe in ongoing, personalized, agency-wide staff development
- We believe that the well-being of the people that we treat is our primary concern
- We are committed to providing an environment that is conducive to growth, dignity and recovery
- We are committed to providing care which is based on the 12-Step approach to recovery