Grant Submission | Today Inc.
Complete Your Grant Submission
For over forty five years TODAY, Inc. has provided a comprehensive, broad array of behavioral health services to individuals, families and communities.
We are extremely excited to launch a new chapter in our storied mission .
TODAY, Inc . will now be offering philanthropic grant opportunities to successfully address many of the health needs in Bucks County. Our goal is to provide financial assistance, in part or in whole, to worthwhile endeavors identified in our communities.
Worthwhile behavioral health initiatives may include but are not limited to the following areas;
- Programs impacting children adults or senior citizens
- Scholarships for high school students entering college and majoring in the helping professions .
- School or community based training programs focusing on addiction and/or mental
- health issues.
- Extending treatment stays for patients in addiction treatment.
- Prevention and Intervention initiatives involving law enforcement, schools, congregations, businesses.
- Grass roots coalitions providing evidence based community programming.
Using our grant process applicants may be awarded program grants up to ten thousand dollars, or individual college scholarship funds up to two thousand dollars.
TODAY, Inc. is excited to embark on this new venture to be part of the solution in addressing behavioral health needs in Bucks County. Should you need further information and or a grant application packet please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executive Director TODAY, Inc.